Purpose- Why we exist as an institution
The Purpose of Life College Institute of Higher Learning is to serve the universal Church of the Lord Jesus Christ by providing academic certificate and degree programs from the conservative biblical position for spiritual growth, biblical knowledge, and development in Christian Ministry.
Vision- What we want to accomplish as an institution
The Vision of Life College Institute of Higher Learning is to produce Christian men and women to be successful in the secular and ecclesiastical field in a Global World.
Mission- How we want to achieve our vision
The Mission of the Life College Institute of Higher Learning is to provide a safe, respectful, and spiritual learning environment that encourage students and faculty to study and grow professionally, in the ecclesiastical field through sound biblical instruction.
Core Values/Beliefs- What we stand for and how we build Christian Character as an Institution
1. God – Centered perspective through the study of His revelation in creation, history, and the irrationality of man.
2. A disciplined approach to life reflected in better habits of study, prayer, knowledge, understanding, activity, and faith.
3. Enable the students to realize his/her full potential and be useful to themselves and others.
4. Develop an approach for man’s responsibilities toward God, and to glorify Him and His Church.
5. A Christ-Centered character and a commitment that brings honor and glory to God and His Church.
Our Motto-" Training Today's Leaders"
1. To demonstrate how to acquire knowledge including the discovery of resources and their utilization and evaluation.
2. To demonstrate how to study including the evidence of its relevance the through the written and spoken word.
3. To cooperate with others in the Christian Ministry if at all possible.