Life College is an institution of Christian learning that is open to any individual meeting the admission requirements. The Registrar/Admissions Officer reviews the applicant's academic record and personal information as submitted while keeping the information strictly confidential and private.
1. Applicant must be at least 18 year of age and be a born-again, water-baptized, Bible-believing Christian and a member of a local body of believers, the Church.
2. Applicant must have a high moral and ethical standards and a good Christian character.
3. All applications are considered solely upon merit without regard to sex, race, national, or ethnic origin, without regard to church denomination and/or church affiliation.
4. A valid high school diploma or equivalent is required for enrollment.
5.Applicant must complete an application for enrollment form and submit the required non-refundable application fee.
6. Students must have a desire to reach a greater maturity in Christ, a willingness to submit their lives to the absolute Lordship of Christ, and a desire to witness to others with the intent of winning lost souls to Christ.
7. The spiritual standard at Life College is held at a very high level. Therefore, those who are unwilling to uphold the standards of Life College are advised not to enroll. If, after enrolling, a student is unwilling to conform to standards of Life College, he/she may be withdrawn from program.
8. Although Life College customarily enroll Christians, non-confessing individuals can be accepted with three letters of recommendation stating their interest in learning the bible and more about God's Word.
9. Note: To promote Christian unity and family togetherness in worship and study, Life College strongly encourage and invite husbands and wives to enroll together. Therefore, the spouse of an enroll student can enroll at a greatly reduced tuition cost. However, he/she must pay the usual and customary fees and assessments such as his/her application fee for enrolling in school and those fees and assessments associated with graduation.
10. Grades can be change when student completes his or her work (cheating, plagiarism, etc), changes will be reflected in the grade point average. Life College reserves the right to update and otherwise change curriculum, policies and fees at anytime.
Apply for Admissions to Life College
1. Download, print, and complete Application.
2. Include your official college transcripts and other applicable degree program requirements.
3. If paying the $50 application fee by check, make it payable to Life College. Email all materials to:
Or mail them to: Life College Office of Admissions
1901 Prestwick Dr, La Grange, Ky 40031
Please send all transcripts to:
Life College 1901 Prestwick Dr, La Grange, Ky 40031
If you are requesting a transcript from Life College, send your request along with ($10) to the address above.
Pre Enrollment Begins -Starting August 2019 – January 1st,2020
(Please be advised, there is a $40 non-refundable registration fee upon submitting your form.)